An Omron nebulizer NE-C28 machine is used to administer drugs Fast and directly into the lungs of patients with asthma and shortness of breath. At this time, The price of this Omron nebulizer NE-C28 machine is 4200/- taka in Bangladesh.
Omar nebulizer converts liquid medicine into fog, which a person can take while breathing through a face mask. When taking the medicine in this way, the respiratory and lung systems allow the medicine to go where it is needed.
Omron Nebulizer NE-C28 Machine all specifications:
- Brand: Omron.
- Application : Nebulizer.
- Size : Compact.
- Is Discontinued by manufacturer : No.
- Manufacturer : OmronDalian Co, LTD.
- Product Dimensions : 18 x 18.9 x 17.9 cm; 1.33 KG.
- A SIN : B0074I7AYA.
- Item Model Number : NE-C28.
- Item Weight : 1 KG 330 G.
- Included Components : User Manual, Device.
Omron Nebulizer offers a quick and effective way to relieve the symptoms of patients suffering from respiratory diseases.Using this nebulizer, patients can take their prescribed medication quickly and directly into the lungs.As a result, it allows them to breathe more easily.Omron nebulizers are used to treat seasonal allergies to asthma, COPD and bronchitis. Below we will highlight the features of Omron brand nebulizer.
Omron Nebulizer NE-C28 Machine full features :
- There is no substitute for an Omron ne-c28 nebulizer machine to effectively deliver medicine to the lungs. This machine effectively sends medicines to the lungs. The medicine starts working within 5 minutes of sending the medicine to the lungs through the nebulizer.
- Also this machine can be used easily. The medicine in it is constantly flowing. As a result,A person is able to breathe normally while receiving treatment through Omron Nebulizer Machine.
- The Omron Nebulizer is powered by batteries and electricity. This machine takes only 5 to 10 minutes to give a dose of medicine to a patient.
- This nebulizer can be used by anyone from children, the elderly and the seriously ill.
- The side effects of taking the drug with a nebulizer are much less than taking it orally. If you take medicine with a nebulizer, It relieves you of short-term side effects such as heart palpitations, headaches and convulsions. In addition, taking drugs through nebulizers reduces the long-term risks of high blood pressure, weight gain, bone loss, etc.
Customer’s question :
- Which is the best nebulizer machine in Bangladesh? And how much will it cost to purchase? The best nebulizer machine in Bangladesh is Omron Nebulizer NE-C28 Machine. An Omron Nebulizer NE-C28 Machine price only 4200/- taka in Bangladesh.